npcil vacancy recruitment notification – Apply online
npcil vacancy : npcil recruitment has given the notification for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees Posts. Candidates who are interested and willing for the npcil vacancy jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 27/06/2019 and closes on 11/07/2019. Read the npcil jobs notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the npcil recruitment notification then you can go to the direct website link View Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
npcil vacancy – post details
|Name of the Organisation||NPCIL|
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Trainees Posts|
|Total no. of vacancies||68 posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
- Stipendiary Trainee / Technician 42 posts
- And Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant 25 posts.
- Scientific Assistant – Safety Supervisor – 01 post.
npcil vacancy Educational Details
- The candidate should have the 10th class or ITI with the relevant trade.
All latest central govt jobs – click here
- Stipendiary Trainee / Technician – 18 years is the minimum age limit and 24 years is the maximum age limit.
- And Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant – 18 years is the minimum age limit and- 25 years is the maximum age limit.
- Scientific Assistant posts – 30 years is the maximum age limit. as on 11/07/2019.
- And also the relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of Gate score and Personnel Interview.
All latest Andhra Pradesh jobs – click here
Process of Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
All latest private jobs – click here
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Click on Website
For notification View Here
Click on Apply Online
- The online application start date – 27/06/2019
- online application end date – 11/07/2019
- payment fee end date – 11/07/2019
- Print out end date – 11/07/2019
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….