- 1 epfo notification recruitment – Apply online
epfo notification recruitment – Apply online
epfo notification has given the notification for the recruitment of Assistant posts. Candidates who are interested and willing for the employees provident fund organisation india jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 30/05/2019 and closes on 25/06/2019. Read the epfo notification jobs notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the employees provident fund organisation india then you can go to the direct website link View here . If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
epfo syllabus – view here
employees provident fund organisation india – post details
|Name of the Organisation||EPFO – Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, India|
|Name of the Post||Assistant posts|
|Total number of vacancies||113 vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Location of the Job||India|
epfo notification vacancy – Educational Details
- The candidate should have the degree from recognised university or equivalent as on June 25th 2019.
All latest central govt jobs – view here
- 20 years is the minimum age limit.
- 27 years is the maximum age limit as on June 25th 2019.
- And also the relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of Prelims and Mains examination.
All latest Andhra Pradesh jobs View here
- Rs. 500 for the Gen and OBC candidates.
- And Rs. 250 for all the remaining candidates i.e, SC or ST or PWD candidates.
- For this Assistant post – 44,900/-.
Scheme of Examination
- Preliminary Exam Pattern
- English Language – 30 marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 marks
- Numerical aptitude – 35 marks
- Mains Exam Pattern
- Reasoning / Intelligence – 60 marks
- General / Economy / Financial Awareness – 40 marks
- English Language – 40 marks
- Quantitative aptitude – 60 marks
- Descriptive Paper – 30 marks
- For full details check the notification.
Process of Registration
- Check on the website
- And click on the careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
All latest private jobs –View here
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Check the details – website
And For notification – view here
For the application – apply online
- The online application start date – 30/05/2019
- online application end date – 25/06/2019
- payment fee end date – 25/06/2019
- Print out end date – 25/06/2019
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….