UPSC Civil Service Recruitment has given notification for the recruitment of UPSC recruitment 2018. Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 19/02/2019 and closes on 18/03/2019. Read the notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the UPSC Civil Service then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
UPSC Civil Service Recruitment Complete Details
|Name of Organisation||UPSC|
|Name of Post||Civil Service Officer|
|No of Vacancies||896|
- Indian Administrative Officer
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Revenue Service
- Indian P and T Accounts and Finance Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Railways Accounts Service
- Indian Railways Personnel Service
- Indian Railways Traffic Service
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Information Service
- Indian Trade Service
- Indian Coporate Law Service
- Aremed Forces HeadQuater Civil Service
- Pondicherry Civil Service
- Jobs Seekers have to Complete Graduation in any discipline.
Latest Private Jobs View Here
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Maximum age is 32 years
- Aspirants will be selected based on Preliminary test, Mains Examination and Interview.
- For the General and OBC Rs 100/-
- SC,ST,PHC : Nil
- Pay Scale will be Clearly Mentioned in Official Notification
Process of Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
|Online Application Start||19/02/2019|
|Online Application Ends||18/03/2019|
|Online Application Payment end||19/03/2019|
|Examination Date||Will be announced on a website|
|Hall Ticket Download||will be download one weak of examination|
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….