ssc notification latest – Apply online
ssc notification latest has given the notification for the recruitment of ssc notification 2019. Candidates who are interested and willing for the ssc notification jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 05/03/2019 and closes on 05/04/2019. Read the ssc govt jobs 2019 notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the ssc vacancy 2019 job then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
ssc recruitment 2019 – post details
|ssc recruitment 2019 – Title||Description|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant,Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Organisation Name||State Selection Commission|
ssc vacancy 2019 – Educational Details
- The candidates should passed the 12th standard or equivalent examination from recognised board or institution.
- And the candidates applying for the data entry operators, they must have to pass the 12 th class in science stream with the maths subject, from a recognised university or institution.
For latest central govt jobs – click here
- 18 years is the minimum age limit.
- 27 years is the maximum age limit.
- And the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of the three tiers.
- Tier – I : Computer based Exam – Objective Type
- And Tier – II : Descriptive Paper
- Tier – III : Skill test or the Typing Test
- The application fee for Gen and OBC candidates – Rs.100/-.
- And application fee for SC or ST or PWD candidates – Nill.
- Lower Division Clerk – Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) : Pay Brand – Rs.5200 – 20,200
- Postal Assistant – Sorting Assistant (SA) – Pay Brand – Rs.5200 – 20,200
- Data Entry Operator : Rs.5200 – 20,200
Process of Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
- Starting date for applying online application – 05/03/2019.
- Ending date for applying online application – 05/04/2019.
- Last date for ending of the online fee payment – 07/04/2019
- And last date for generation of offline challan – 07/04/2019.
- Last date for the payment through challan – 09/04/2019.
- Date of the computer based exam – Tier – I : 01/07/2019 to 26/07/2019.
- And the date of Tier – II exam – Descriptive paper – 29/09/2019.
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.