Indian railway recruitment 2019 Technical and Non Technical Posts – Apply Online
railway recruitment 2019 apply online has given the notification for the recruitment of rrb notification 2019. Candidates who are interested and willing for the railway recruitment board jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 12/03/2019 and closes on 12/04/2019. Read the rrb recruitment 2019 notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the rrb recruitment apply online then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the indian railway recruitment 2019 full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
railway recruitment 2019 apply online – post details
|Name of the Organisation||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Technical and Non Technical posts|
|Total number of posts||1,03,769 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
- Assistant Workshop
- And Assistant Bridge
- Assistant C and W
- And Assistant Depot – Stores
- Assistant Loco Shed – Diesel
- And Assistant Loco Shed – Electrical
- Assistant Operations – electrical
- And Assistant Points man
- Assistant Signal and Telecom
- And Assistant Track machine
- Assistant TL and TC
- And Assistant TL and AC workshop
- Assistant TRD
- And Assistant Works
- Assistant works – workshop
- Hospital Assistant
- Track Maintainer Grade IV
All other central govt jobs – click here
- The candidate should pass the 10th and ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT or SCVT or National Apprecntice Certificate granted by NCVT.
- 18 years is the minimum age limit.
- 33 years is the maximum age limit.
- And the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of Computer based test and Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
- For the GEN and OBC candidates – 500 rs.
- And for the SC or ST or PWD candidates – 250 rs.
Process of Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….