- 1 rrb recruitment 2019 non technical NTPC , para medical and other posts
rrb recruitment 2019 non technical NTPC , para medical and other posts
rrb latest job notifications has given the notification for the recruitment of indian railway notification 2019. Candidates who are interested and willing for the railway recruitment 2019 jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. Here,rrb recruitment 2019 online application submission starts on 28/02/2018, and for Non Technical NTPC, Para Medical staff application starts on 04/03/2019. Also Ministerial and isolated categories application starts 08/03/2019. And railway recruitment 2019 apply online close time will be updates soon. Read the rrb latest notifications once or twice.
If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the rrb notification latest job then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
railway recruitment 2019 apply online post details
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Railways|
|Post Name||Non Technical NTPC, Para Medical and Other Posts|
|Total number of vacancies||1,30,000|
- Non Technical NTPC Posts
- Para Medical Staff CEN 02/2019
- Ministerial And Isolated Categories.
- The candidate should have the Graduation Degree in any stream or post graduation or SSC based on the recruitment given by the board.
All latest Central Government Jobs – Click Here
- 18 years is the minimum age limit.
- And the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
All latest Private Jobs – click here
- Computer exam and the Interview are the two main criteria for the selection of candidates.
- For the Gen and OBC candidates the application fee is 500/-.
- And for the SC or ST or PWD candidates the application fee is 250/-.
Process of Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
|Online Application Start Date (Non Technical NTPC)||28/02/2019|
|Online Application Start Date (Para Medical Staff)||04/03/2019|
|Online Application Start Date (Ministerial and Isolated Categories)||08/03/2019|
|Online Application Start Date (Level – I)||12/03/2019|
|All applications Close Date||Will be updated soon|
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….