Ongc careers recruitment notification – Apply online
ongc careers has given the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Trainee posts. Candidates who are interested and willing for the ongc recruitment jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 05/04/2019 and closes on 25/04/2019. Read the ongc jobs notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the ongc recruitment then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
ongc jobs – post details
|Name of the organisation||ONGC|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Trainee posts|
|Total number of vacancies||785 posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Location of the Job||Dehradun|
- AEE – Cementing Mechanical – 10 posts
- And AEE – Cementing Petroleum – 01 posts
- AEE – Civil – 19 posts
- And AEE – Drilling Mechanical – 86 posts
- AEE – Drilling Petroleum – 08 posts
- And AEE – Electrical – 95 posts
- AEE – Electronics – 24 posts
- And AEE – Instrumentation – 26 posts
- AEE – Mechanical – 75 posts
- And AEE – Production Mechanical – 64 posts
- AEE – Production Petroleum – 33 posts
- And AEE – Reservoir – 19 posts
- Chemist – 67 posts
- Geologist – 68 posts
- Geophysicist – Surface, wells – 43 posts
- Material Management Officers – 33 posts
- Programming Officer – 13 posts
- Transport Officer – 11 posts
- AEE – Industrial Engineering – 10 posts
ongc careers – Educational Details
- The candidate should have the graduation in Mechanical or Auto Engineering , Degree Engineering, PG in Geology, Geo Physics, Chemistry.
All latest central govt jobs – click here
- 30 years is the maximum age limit.
- AEE – 28 years is the age limit.
- And also the relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of GATE 2019 score and Personnel Interview.
All latest Andhra Pradesh jobs – click here
- Rs. 370 for the Gen and OBC candidates.
- And there is no fee for all the remaining candidates i.e, SC or ST or PWD candidates.
Process of Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
All latest private jobs – click here
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
- The online application start date – 05/04/2019
- online application end date – 25/04/2019
- payment fee end date – 25/04/2019
- Print out end date – 25/04/2019
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….