NIT ap notification 2018 has given the notifications for the recruitment of Adhoc Faculty (on contract basis) . Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs,can apply for the desired post,after reading the particulars.And here, 07/07/2018 is the last date for the submission of the details.
Details of the post
Post names :
Teaching Faculty :
1. Civil Engineering
2. Bio Technology
3. Chemical Engineering/CSE/Electrical Engineering/ECE /Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgical and Material Engineering.
5. Science and Humanities ( Maths/Physics/Chemistry /English)
Non-Teaching Faculty :
1. Adhoc Library Assistants.
2. Adhoc Student activities and Sports Assistants.
3. Adhoc Student activities and Sports Assistant Trainees .
4. Adhoc Web /Network Assistant Trainees.
5. Adhoc Web /Network Management Trainees.
6. Addhoc Technical Assistant Trainees
7. Officer on Special Duty Adhoc – Accounts and Purchases / Finance.
Education qualifications :
First class in B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent with their respective fields i.e, Civil/Mech/CSE/ECE.
First class in UG/PG in Geology.Bachelor’s Degree/MBA/M.com. And Ph.d in the relevant or equivalent Discipline.
For Non Teaching Staff :
First class in Master’s Degree in equivalent field.NET/SLET.
Should have first class B.E / B.Tech from recognized university / Institution.
Mode of selection
Candidates are selected through a process of written test/skill test /Proficiency test/or Interview.
Steps for applying
1. Click on the website
2. Click on careers
3. Select for desired post
4. Fill the application carefully
5. After filling the application ,take printout for future references
Address for applying through post: To Director NIT Andhra Pradesh Sri Vasavi Engineering College campus Pedatadepalli ,Tadepalligudem West Godavari District – 534102 Andhra Pradesh. And also send the mail to : [email protected]
Note: Candidates must check the notifications before applying for thejob.
Aspirants have to visit TSJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….