nwda recruitment 2019
national water development agency recruitment has given the notification for the recruitment of nwda recruitment for Junior Engineer Account. Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 01/02/2019 and closes on 22/02/2019. Read the notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the national water development agency notification job then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
national water development agency notification post details
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Accountant, Stenographer, Clerk|
|Name of the Organisation||national water development agency|
|Total number of vacancies||73|
- Should have good explore in Computer Skills.
- And should have the good typing speed.
- Matriculation, 12th class pass, Diploma in Civil Engineering from the recognised university and degree in commerce from recognised university.
- Relevant experience in accountants in Audit Departments.
All the Central Government Jobs – Click Here
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age should be 27 years.
- And the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
All Private Jobs – Click Here
Fee for the application
- For Gen & OBC candidates – Rs.650/-
- And for SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs.450/-
All latest walk-ins – Click Here
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Examination, Skill Test and Document Verification.
- Junior Engineer – 35,400/- to 1124000/-
- Junior Accountant – 29,200/- to 92,300/-
- Stenographer Grade II – 25,500/- to 81,100/-
Process of Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
Documents required for registration
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….