indian navy jobs 2019 has given the notification for the recruitment of indian navy notification 2019. Candidates who are interested and willing for the indian navy jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, indian navy recruitment online application submission starts on 16/03/2019. And the submission closes on 05/04/2019. Read the notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the indian navy recruitment 2019 then you can go to the direct website link Click here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
- Pilot (MR)
- Pilot (Other than MR)
Before applying the indian navy vacancy jobs, an applicant shall read the notification carefully. Only eligible candidates can apply for the job.
|Name of the organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Various Officers|
|Total number of vacancies||53 vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
- The Candidates should have Degree , PG in relevant Discipline, with physical Standards.
- For Observer posts the Candidates should be born between 02nd Jan 1996 & 01st Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- And For Pilot MR posts the Candidates should be born between 02nd Jan 1996 & 01st Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- For Pilot (other than MR) posts the Candidates should be born between 02nd Jan 1996 & 01st Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive)
- And For Logistics posts the Candidates should be born between 02nd Jan 1995 & 01st July 2000 (both dates inclusive)
- For Education posts the Candidates should be born between 02nd Jan 1995 & 01st July 1999 (both dates inclusive)
- And the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Mode of Selection
Candidates are selected through a process of two stages. Stage – I test includes Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion test. And the Stage – II includes Psychological testing, group testing, and Interview.And also the Medical Examination.
All other central govt jobs – click here
Steps for the Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Click on Website
For notification Click Here
Click on Apply Online
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….