Indian Army notification has given the notification for the recruitment of Technical Graduate posts. Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, the online application starts on 10/04/2019 and the application submission closes on 09/05/2019. Read the indian army job vacancy notification one or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the job then you can go to the direct website link http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the Details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
Indian Army notification Post Details
- post name: Technical Graduate posts
- Total number of post vacancies: 40 posts
- Name of the Organisation – Indian Army.
- Application mode – Online mode
- Civil – 10 vacancies
- Architecture – 01 vacancy
- Mechanical – 06 posts
- Electrical / Electrical or Electronics – 06 vacancies
- CSE/ Computer technology/ info tech/ MSc Computer Science – 08 posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication – 05 posts
- Electronics – 001 post
- Metallurgical – 01 vacancy
- Electronics and Instrumentation / Instrumentation – 01 vacancy
- Micro Electronics and Micro wave – 01 vacancy
Indian Army notification – Eligibility criteria
Education qualifications :
Candidates who have passed the requisite engg degree course or in the final year of engg degree course are eligible to apply. The candidates studying in the final year of engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2020 and produce the engg degree certificate with in 12 weeks from the commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will inducted on Additional Bond basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pray & allowances paid , in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate within the specified time.
Age criteria :
Minimum age limit is 20 years. Maximum age limit is 27 years for the technical graduate posts. And the age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Mode of selection
Candidates are selected by shortlisting of the applicants by Written examination and the Medical Examinations.
Latest Railway Recruitment JOBS.
Steps for Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Click on Website
For notification Click Here
Click on Apply Online
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….