government of nct of delhi recruitment 204 posts
government of nct of delhi india has given the notification for the notification of nct delhi. Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs can apply for the government of nct of delhi recruitment job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 31/01/2018. And the online application closes on 05/03/2019. Read the notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the govt jobs in delhi then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
govt jobs in delhi post details
|Name of the Organisation||NCT of Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Clerk,Officer,Assistant|
|Total Number of Posts||204 posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
All the latest Central Government Jobs – Click Here
govt jobs in delhi Educational Qualifications
- The Aspirants should have 12th, Engineering Graduation, Master Degree.
- The candidate should have the relevant experience.
All latest Private Jobs – Click Here
- 18 years is minimum age limit.
- 30 years is the maximum age limit.
- And the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
All latest Walk-ins – Click Here
- Rs.100/- for the Gen and OBC candidates.
- And there is no fee for the remaining candidates.
- The aspirants are selected based on one-tier and two-tier examinations followed by the Skill Test.
|Post Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Lower division Clerk in DPCC||Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/-|
|Stenographer Gr.II in DPCC||Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/-|
|Jr.Lab Assistant in DPCC||Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/-|
|Legal Assistant in DPCC||Rs.9300/- to 34,800/-|
|Scientific Assistant in DPCC||Rs.9300/- to 34,800/-|
|Junior Environmental Engineer in DPCC||Rs.9300/- to 34,800/-|
|Welfare / Probation / Prison Welfare Officer||Rs.9300/- to 34,800/-|
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….