government of nct of delhi recruitment 264 posts
nct delhi recruitment has given the notification for the notification of government of nct of delhi india. Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs can apply for the government of nct of delhi recruitment 2019 job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 30/01/2019 and closes on 01/03/2019. Read the notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the government of nct of delhi recruitment then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
government of nct of delhi recruitment job openings details
|Name of the Organisation||NCT of Delhi|
|Post Name||Assistant and Junior Engineer Vacancies|
|Total number of vacancies||264|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Latest Central Government Jobs – Click Here
- Two years of Professional Experience.
- Should have degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised university/ institution.
Click Here for the all latest Private Jobs
- The maximum age should be 32 years.
- And the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Click Here for the Latest Walk-ins.
- Rs.100/- for the Gen & OBC candidates.
- No fee for the remaining candidates.
- The candidates will be selected on the process based on one-tier and two-tier examination followed by the Skill Test.
|Assistant Engineer – Electrical in MCD||9300/- to 34,800/-|
|Assistant Engineer – Civil in MCD||9300/- to 34,800/-|
|Junior Engineer – Civil in MCD||9300/- to 34,800/-|
|Junior Engineer – Electrical in MCD||9300/- to 34,800/-|
|Junior Engineer – Civil in NDMC||9300/- to 34,800/-|
|Junior Engineer – Civil in DUCIB||9300/- to 34,800/-|
|Junior Engineer – Electrical in DUCIB||9300/- to 34,800/-|
Process for Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….