fssai recruitment notification 2019
fssai notification 2019 recruitment has given the notification for the recruitment of fssai recruitment 2019. Candidates who are interested and willing for the fssai jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 15/03/2019 and closes on 14/04/2019. Read the notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the fssai recruitment job then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
fssai jobs vacancy – post details
|Name of the Organisation||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Director , Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Minister, AO, Jr. Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, Asst Manager, IT Assistant, Deputy Manager|
|Total Number of Posts||275 posts|
- Assistant Director – 05 vacancies
- Assistant director (Technical ) – 15 posts
- Technical officer – 130 posts
- Central Food Safety Officer – 37 posts
- Administrative Officer – 02 posts
- Assistant – 34 posts
- Junior Assistant Grade I – 07 posts
- Hindi Translator – 02 posts
- Personal Assistant – 25 posts
- Assistant Manager – 05 posts
- IT Assistant – 03 posts
- Deputy Manager – 06 posts
- Assistant Manager – 04 posts
- The candidate should complete his / her Graduation. If you want more details, you have to visit the main portal and check the details.
- The candidates are selected on the basis of test and Interview.
All latest Central Government Jobs – click here
- 18 years is the minimum age limit.
- 32 years is the maximum age limit.
- And the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- If you want more details, you have to visit the main portal and check the details.
All latest Private Jobs – Click Here
Central government pay scales as per the 7th Commission rates apply.
Process of Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….