central warehousing corporation recruitment 2019 various posts
central warehousing corporation recruitment has given the notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent and Hindi Translator. Candidates who are interested and willing for the central warehousing corporation notification jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 15/02/2019 and closes on 16/03/2019. Read the central warehousing corporation jobs notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the jobs in cwc central warehousing corporation then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
cwc job openings full details
|Organisation Name||Central Warehousing Corporation|
|Post Names||Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent and Hindi Translator Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||571 vacancies|
- Graduation and Post Graduation in the relevant subjects from the recognised university or institution.
For all Central Government Jobs – Click Here
- 28 years is the maximum age for Junior Technical, Hindi Translator, Management Trainee.
- 30 years is the maximum age for the Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent.
- And also the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Fee for Application
- Rs.1000/- for the General and OBC candidates.
- Rs.300/- for the SC or ST or PWD candidates.
Mode of Selection
- Online Test and Interview are the process which are been done for the selection of candidates.
For all latest Private Jobs – click here
|Management Trainee||50,000 to 1,60,000|
|Assistant Engineer||40,000 to 1,40,000|
|Accountant||40,000 to 1,40,000|
|Superintendent||40,000 to 1,40,000|
|Junior Superintendent||11,200 to 30,600|
|Hindi Translator||11,200 to 30,600|
|Junior Technical Assistant||10,500 to 28,690|
For all latest Walk-ins – click here
Process of Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
|Start date of online application||15/02/2019|
|End date of online application||16/03/2019|
|Close date of Fee Payment||16/03/2019|
|Application Printout close date||16/03/2019|
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….