border security force notification 2019 Constable Posts
bsf notification 2019 has given the notification for the recruitment of border security force constable recruitment. Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 18/1/2019 and closes on 26/02/2019. Read the notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the border security force recruitment job then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it. This current vacancy bsf has only the Offline application.
bsf vacancy – Post Details
|Name of the Post||Constable ( Tradesmen) (Male & Female)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1763 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100 /-|
- CT ( Cobbler) – 32 posts
- And CT (Tailor) – 36 posts
- CT (Carpenter) – 13 posts
- And CT (Cook) – 561 posts
- CT (W/C) – 320 posts
- And CT (W/M) – 253 posts
- CT (Barber) – 146 posts
- And CT (Sweeper) – 389 posts
- CT (Waiter) – 9 posts
- And CT (Painter) – 01 posts
- CT (Draughtsmen) – 01 posts
- CT (Tailor) – 02 posts
All Private Jobs – Click Here
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized university / institution with 2 years work experience in respective trades or 1 year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institution with at least 1 year experience in the trade. Or 2 years diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
- And also the multi skilled candidates will be given the preference.
Get all Central Government Jobs – Click Here
- 18 years is the minimum age limit.
- 23 years is the maximum age limit as on 1st Aug 2019
- Also the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Process to Apply
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply offline application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Get all latest Walkins – Click Here
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TGJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….