Appsc aee notification 2019 has given the notification for the recruitment of appsc notification 2019. Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 03/12/2018 and closes on 24/12/2018. Read the notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the job then you can go to the direct website link https://psc.ap.gov.in. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through it.
Appsc notification 2019 Post Details
post name: Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services.
post vacancies: 309
Before applying the post the candidate must register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration(OTPR) in the commission’s website.
- AEE(Civil) in AP Rural water supply and sanitation department-78 posts
- AEE(Civil) in Roads and Buildings Engineering Services-33 posts
- AEE(Electrical) in Roads and Buildings Engineering Services-04 posts
- AEE(Civil) in AP water resources department-19 posts
- AEE(Mech) in AP water resources department-02 posts
- AEE(Civil/Mech) in AP Panchayat Raj- 03 posts
- AEE(Civil/Mech) in AP Tribal welfare engineering department- 03 posts
- AEE(Civil) in AP public health and municipal engineering department-02 posts
- AEE(Civil) in AP Rural water supply and sanitation department-58 posts
- AEE(Civil) in Roads and Buildings Engineering Services-25 posts
- AEE(Electrical) in Roads and Buildings Engineering Services-0 posts
- AEE(Civil) in AP water resources department-45 posts
- AEE(Mech) in AP water resources department-05 posts
- AEE(Civil/Mech) in AP Panchayat Raj- 32 posts
- AEE(Civil/Mech) in AP Tribal welfare engineering department- 0 posts
- AEE(Civil) in AP public health and municipal engineering department-0 posts
Education qualifications :
A candidate should pass the academic qualifications and experience, prescribed, if any, for the post of the date of the notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency.For the specific details of the educational qualifications please click on the notification which was given below.
Age criteria :
Minimum age limit is 18 years. Maximum age limit is 42 years. And the age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Mode of selection
Candidates are selected by shortlisting of the applicants by Screening Test and Online examination.
Latest Railway Recruitment JOBS.
Rs.250/- is for the application form for every candidate. And also Rs.120/- for the examination fee. This exam fee is exempted for the SC/ST, BC, PH, and Ex-servicemen candidates.
Steps for Registration
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TSJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….