appsc extension officer recruitment has given the notification for the recruitment of appsc recruitment. Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs can apply for the job after reading the particulars. And here, online application submission starts on 28/12/2018 and closes on 18/01/2019. Read the notification once or twice. If you are confirmed that you are eligible for the appsc notification job then you can go to the direct website link Click Here. If you are unable to read the full notification then here it is a simple way. We have already given the details of the post. The details which we have given are very easy to understand. So go through with appsc extension officer recruitment notification 2019.
appsc extension officer recruitment notification 2019 – Post Details
Name of the Company: APPSC
Name of the Post: Extension Officer
Number of vacancies: 109
The candidates must have the qualified graduation in Degree in Home Science/ Bachelor of Social Work.
- Degree in Sociology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Food Science And Nutrition
- B.Sc. Applied Nutrition, Public Health, Botany, Zoology, Bio-chemistry
- B.Sc. Food & Nutrition, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry
- B.Sc. Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany/Zoology/ Chemistry
- B.Sc. Applied Nutrition, Botany/Zoology & Chemistry /Bio-chemistry
- B.Sc. Food Sciences & Quality control, Zoology/Botany & Chemistry/ Biological Chemistry
- B.Sc. Food Sciences & Management , Botany/Zoology & Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry
- B.Sc. Food Technology & Botany/ Zoology, Chemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Botany, Zoology, chemistry
- B.Sc. Food Technology & Management, Botany/ Zoology & Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry
18 years is the minimum age limit. 42 years is the maximum age limit. And also the age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Rs.330/- for the General Candidates. And for all the other candidates the application fee is Rs.80/-.
The candidates are selected through the process of Written Exam & Interview.
- Click on the website
- Click on careers
- Apply online application for the desired post
- Fill the application carefully
- Make online payment
- After filling the application, take printout for future references.
- SSC certificate / Matric certificate
- Intermediate / HSC certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job. You cannot afford to apply for the job if you are not eligible for it. For any Queries, ping me in the comments section.
Aspirants have to visit TSJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….