Click on Website
AAI 2018 Notification has given the notification for the recruitment of Managers and Junior Executives in various Disciplines .Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs,can apply for the job after reading the particulars.And here, online submission starts from 16/07/2018 and closes on 16/08/2018.
AAI 2018 Notification -Details of the post
post name : Managers and Junior Executives in various Disciplines
post vacancies : 908
1. Manager (Finance) – 18 posts
2. Manager (Fire Services) – 16 posts
3. Manager (Technical) – 01 posts
4. Manager (Electrician) – 52 posts
5. Manager (Civil ) – 71 posts
6. Manager (Official Language ) – 03 posts
7. Manager (Commercial) – 06 posts
8. Manager (Human Resource ) – 05 posts
9. Manager (Electronics ) – 324 posts
10. Junior Executive (Finance ) – 25 posts
11. Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 200 posts
12. Junior Executive (Fire Services) – 15 posts
13. Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 69 posts
14. Junior Executive(Technical) – 10 posts
15. Junior Executive(Official Language ) – 06 posts
16. Junior Executive(Information Technology) – 27 posts
17. Junior Executive(Corporate Planning Management Services)- 03 posts
18. Junior Executive(Human Resources) – 32 posts
19. Junior Executive(commercial) – 25 posts
Education qualifications :
Graduation/ Post Graduate /ICWA/CA/ with relevant experience is needed in course should be full time regular.
Age criteria :
Maximum age limit is 32 years and for Junior Executive the max age limit is 27 years and the age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Mode of selection
Candidates are selected by online examination/ Voice test /Physical test/Physical Measurement/Endurance test/ Documents Verification and Personal Interview.
Rs. 1000 have to pay by the candidates.
Steps for online
1. Click on the website
2. Click on careers
3. Apply online application for desired post
4. Fill the application carefully
5. Make online payment
6. After filling the application ,take printout for future references
1. SSC certificate / Matric certificate
2. Intermediate / HSC certificate
3. Caste certificate
4. Graduation Certificate
5. Degree /Bachelor Certificate
6. Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
7. Aadhar Card
8. Valid e-mail id and valid phone number
Click on Notification
Note: Candidates must check the notification before applying for the job.
Aspirants have to visit TSJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….