rrc apprentices notification 2018 has given the notifications for the recruitment of various posts of Apprentices. Candidates who are interested and willing for the jobs,can apply for the desired post after reading the particulars.And here, 26/06/2018 is the starting date for online application-25/07/2018 is the last date for online application
rrc recruitment 2018 - Details of the post
post vacancies : 2573
Posts Names :
1. Mumbai Cluster - Carriage & Wagon(coaching)Wadi Bunder - 258 posts
2. Mumbai Cluster - Kalyan Diesel Shed - 53 posts
3. Mumbai Cluster - Kurla diesel she - 60 posts
4. Mumbai Cluster - Sr.Dee(Trs) Kalyan - 179 posts
5. Mumbai Cluster - Sr.Dee(Trs) Kurla - 192 posts
6. Mumbai Cluster - Parel Workshop - 418 posts
7. Mumbai Cluster - Matunga Workshop - 579 posts
8. Mumbai Cluster - S&T Workshop , Byculla - 60 posts
9. Bhusawal Cluster - Carriage & Wagon depot - 122 posts
10. Bhusawal Cluster - Electric Loco Shed - 80 posts
11. Bhusawal Cluster - Electro Locomotive Workshop - 118 posts
12. Bhusawal Cluster - ManMad Workshop - 51 posts
14. Pune Cluster - Carriage & Wagon depot - 31 posts
15. Pune Cluster - Diesel Loco Shed - 121 posts
16. Nagpur Cluster - Electric Loco Shed ,Ajni - 48 posts
17. Nagpur Cluster - Carriage & Wagon depot - 59 posts
18. Solapur Cluster - Carriage & Wagon depot - 73 posts
19. Solapur Cluster - Kurduwadi Workshop - 21 posts
Education qualifications :
10th class with 50 % marks in aggregate from recognized university.And National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council.
Age criteria :
Minimum age limit is 15 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Mode of selection
Candidates are selected on the basis of merit list and this merit list is given on the basis of matriculation(50 % aggregate marks) and ITI marks. After this there is certificates verification and followed by Medical test.
Rs 100 for the applying candidates.
Steps for online
1. Click on the website
2. Click on careers
3. Apply online application for desired post
4. Fill the application carefully
5. Make online payment
6. After filling the application ,take printout for future references
1. SSC certificate / Matric certificate
2. Intermediate / HSC certificate
3. Caste certificate
4. Aadhar card
5. ITI certificate
6. Scanned Photo and Scanned Signature
7. Ex-Servicemen Certificate
Click on Notifications
Click on Website
Help Desk :
For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application, call on 9136299182 & 9136299183 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays) or email at [email protected]
Note: Candidates must check the notifications before applying for the job.
Aspirants have to visit TSJOBSNEWS.IN regularly to get latest updates for the government jobs….
Bookmark our site to get latest updates….